This beautiful contemporary-style home has had no expense spared on the finishes and features of the property.
It is a property that would suit a discerning buyer who likes to feel they live in a luxurious haven, with high-end inclusions, away from the rat race.
Situated between Tamborine Mountain and Oxenford, this property sits in a quiet, leafy estate with a seasonal creek running through one side. The estate is set high up to catch the cooling breezes in summer and facing North-East the homes’ gorgeous in-ground pool can be utilised over a longer season.
The vendors' selection in every aspect of the build of this home show an awareness of light, airflow and heating/cooling of the spaces within. They have considered the position of the pool in relation to the seasons and included gas stove top to reduce power costs.
The house has a complete rainwater filtration system and the pool management system reduces cost, effort and evaporation.
With so many features we provide you an easy to read list:
* 3 king sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans PLUS a study/4th bedroom
* Study nook next to Bed 1. A second bedroom also has a built-in study nook
* Master suite has an ensuite plus his and hers robes, his and hers vanities and double shower with built in rain heads
* Spacious living areas with high ceilings, bamboo flooring, reversible remote operated ceiling fan, wood heater, high windows, louvres and sliders for plenty of airflow and natural light
* Family bathroom with corner bath tub, double shower with 2 shower heads (built in rain head and detachable)
* Separate toilet in a powder room next to the family bathroom
* Laundry chute next to stairwell and study nook
* Kitchen has sleek finishes with large natural timber island benchtop, natural timber benchtops throughout, above head blum touch lift system cabinet doors, blum soft close doors throughout, gas stove top, granite composite sink, Asko dishwasher, Smeg oven
* Louvre windows throughout for maximum airflow with higher louvres to keep vaulted ceilings cool
* Blu Ray and carbon/micron filters from water tanks with 65,000 litre capacity
* Internal stairs lead to the 110sqm monster garage that has a large laundry area, a toilet, parking for 4 cars and plenty of extra space for a workshop
* 10 x 3 mtr in-ground pool including 4WD zodiac robot cleaner and pool cover
* NBN connection available to the home
* Electric HWS - 320ltrs
* Fully fenced property with dog wire for larger dogs
* 10 x 4 x 3m Greenhouse, wicking beds and veggie gardens
* Separate entry at top of property to storage area with container and attached lean to
* Long driveway with turning circle
* Termite barrier in the form of baiting stations surrounding the home
* And even upgraded smoke alarms to comply with 2022 requirements
The gardens are thoughtfully landscaped requiring minimal maintenance and there is ample space for a caravan or boat. A dedicated fire pit area has been built for you to relax with your friends.
The estate is approximately 15 mins to M1 at Upper Coomera, 1 hr to Brisbane City and only 35 mins to Surfers Paradise beach.
Could you imagine coming home to relax on the covered veranda, take in the beautiful leafy views and listen to nature?
This home is truly amazing and you must inspect to appreciate all it has to give you.