The "Elston Cottage" Circa 1930s, was moved to the area in the 1970s and oozes country and charm, typical of the Queenslander. Positioned on a level 2500m2 block with ample vehicle space to house your caravan and or boat. Backing onto large acreage, this property is very private and only a short stroll to the Cafes, school and shops in Canungra Township. Features include the following:
*Generous size bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space.
*Large walk through closet off the master bedroom along with a stunning ensuite complete with claw foot bath and timber vanity.
* Spacious lounge with combustion heater which warms the entire home during the cooler months and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Lovely views overlooking the property from the country kitchen with Caesar stone benches, stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
* 9ft 6" high ceilings and wide timber flooring throughout the home.
* Timber French doors opening off the kitchen, dining and master bedroom.
* Tiled study/office/sewing room downstairs, ideal for a home business.
* Lovely wide verandahs on all 4 sides of the home to relax on and enjoy the local wildlife including Bellbirds, King Parrots and Wallabies.
* Large entertaining deck, complete with gazebo and salt water pool.
* Established gardens, vegie gardens and a variety of fruit trees including Passionfruit, Mango, Avocado, Lemon and Mulberry.
* 6m x 6m powered shed with an awning of 6m x 3m.
* 2 rainwater tanks, 4000 Litre and 2000 Litre and town water.
* 2 car accommodation under the house and plenty of storage room.
* 6 Kw solar panel supply.
One of Canungra's most impressive family residences could be yours to call home.
Contact our office to arrange a viewing of this unique property, I’m sure you will be delighted.