This gorgeous home is nestled in the Canungra township, only 20 min to Nerang and the Brisbane/ Gold Coast corridor.
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage, positioned on just over 1 acre of land, is private and maintained beautifully inside and out. There are hedges around the home affording you even more privacy. Relax under the covered deck or in your spa with a glass of bubbly and enjoy the amazing sunsets and abundance of wildlife at your back door. The variety of bird life is amazing and you may even spot an Echidna or 2!
The property is offered:-
• Almost Fully Furnished
• Freshly Renovated
• Irrigated gardens and hedges
• Roof painted
• inside freshly painted
• New carpet in bedrooms
• New Driveway
• Water tank with trickle system from town water
• Easy walk to Canungra creek, primary school, pool, parks & shops and pub
• High school bus stops at the back gate
• 2 x insulated stables with fluros and water
• Established veggie patches
• Fully dog fenced
• 2nd entrance
• Plenty of room for 2nd dwelling
• Chook pen
• 2 - 6 x 3m sheds, one with power and lights and one with lights
• 20ft lock up container
• Automatic front gate
• Room for machinery trucks etc.
• Wildlife abounds even this close to town
This home and property is a true credit to it's owners and is great value for money at this price, you really need to inspect to see the little touches and extras it has to offer. Do not miss this opportunity to own this beautiful piece of Canungra.