Spacious outdoor & indoor living. Only 5 mins to Canungra town. Peaceful & private with amazing valley and mountain views. This is a home comes jam packed with no expense spared extras and options. Perfect for entertaining in a location ideal for escaping the hustle and bustle of the suburbs.
Unique pavilion style built with natural materials, designed to stay cool in summer and warm in winter using super-insulated rendered straw bale walls. The passive solar design provides comfortable climate all year round and every visitor is amazed at the ambience and feel of the rooms. For example, the Winter sun is lower and heats the tiles on the floor giving the feeling of under floor heating, and louvres at the windows creates afternoon breezes in the summer throughout the house.
Located above the valley floor to maximise the cooling breezes in summer and staying above the frost zone in the valley to maximise the warmth in winter.
An entertainer - modern Caesarstone kitchen with loads of storage and soft close drawers. Falcon dual fuel cooker with 4 gas burners, wok burner, gas grill and oven and second electric oven. Bi-fold window to outdoor deck allowing the breathtaking views to encapsulate the inside / outside.
• House is designed to the track of the sun
• Endless vacuum tube solar hot water.
• Built with 60-70+ years of hardwood & Cyprus which has an F20 rating
• Termite barriers throughout
• State of art Off Grid Power Solutions battery powered solar system with 5 kW inverter, 12 kWh batteries (4x lithium expandable to 8). Auto-start back-up 7.5 kVA generator. Internet monitoring and remote diagnostics for entire life of system.
• 18 to 20 years of FREE power with full warranty to Oct 2026.
• ADSL Internet
• Low maintenance Fuji Clean aerated wastewater treatment plant with capacity up to 6 bedrooms (10 people). No septic and no costly biocycle maintenance.
• 90,000 litres of potable water and 2 extra tanks for irrigation
• Riparian rights to Canungra Creek with rural pipe installed to 25,000 header tank for stock, tank at shed and also the 3 dams at different elevations.
• Horse friendly fencing.
• Option to run a small head of cattle for yourself or lease the land to generate additional income.
• Hobby farm with existing chook shed and endless areas to grow veggies and run farm animals.
• Potential to add more bedroom pavillions (up to 6 in total), tennis court &/or swimming pool.
• Potential air bnb in stunning location.
• Potential for up to 5 cabins (STCA) with underground power cable to each potential site.
• Current Owner has plans in place of potential expansion he is happy to share.