Located a short 5 minutes’ drive to the heart of Canungra township sits this immaculate 2.47 acres of flat land! Sheltered by Tamborine Mountain and views out to the Scenic Rim.
The house is freshly painted and is a blank canvas for new owners to make their own. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and Master with walk in and en-suite. There is a spacious rumpus / playroom / office at one end of the house for the larger family wanting more space. NBN ready, electric hot water, walk in pantry, 3 x internal antennas, brand new window screens and security screens to doors with tinted front windows.
There are so many features to this property including:
• Concrete driveway (no gravel) right up to the house and around to entertaining area
• Salt water in- ground pool with cartridge filters and creepy crawly which also has a light with option to choose from several colours
• Fully fenced property with dog proof fencing.
• Dual access from the road
• Internal gate access to the 3 paddocks
• 1 x 6x6 shed / garage with power
• 1 x 4x6 shed with no power
• 1 x 12x10 barn style shed – full concrete flooring with 2 roller doors and side access - has 4 x power outlets and antenna point plus a sliding glass door with fly screen. There
are also 4 fans on the walls. There is also the option of some of the shelves in both the big shed and the one out the back.
• 7 x taps around property – 2 to the house attached to the water tank and 5 to the paddock via bore.
• 1 x 32,500 litre rain water tank
• Chook pen
• Excellent drainage
• 8000 litre Bio-cycle tank that has recently been pumped
• Established gardens with mango, mulberry (lots of fruit), lemon, grapevine, macadamia, paw paw, apricot, herbs and a veggie patch.
This property is positioned to get amazing breezes right through, in the afternoons.
Ready to move straight into this property is neat as a pin and should be inspected to appreciate all the features.