Only 10 mins to Canungra, an hour to Brisbane and 30 mins to Nerang! This gorgeous home has been planned for that special family Christmas. With the bedrooms in a separate wing, those who wish to retire for the evening can do so without being disturbed. Included in the area for relaxing and enjoying the company of friends and family, there is a conveniently situated powder room for the comfort of your guests. You can open up the huge bi-fold doors to a large, covered deck and the lounge/dining area becomes an outdoor dining experience. In addition, the family room also opens onto the deck and you can enjoy space, fresh air and the peace and quiet of the countryside area around you.
The study at the front door is perfect for a home office and the extra garage/shed is an important addition for the home handy man or for those additional toys.
The bore supplies you plenty of water to maintain this beautiful property and has an in-ground sprinkler system on an automatic system for that set-and-forget plan to maintaining the lawns and gardens. The front of the property is beautifully manicured around the house. The rest of the property is in a semi-cleared state, so you won't have to spend a lot of time maintaining it all. Just sit on the deck and enjoy the local wildlife and birds around you. However, with all that extra space you could easily use the back part of the property for extra sheds, growing your own orchard or vegetables, if you wanted.
This modern home has so many features it is best to simply list them.
* A large master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite & doors to the monster deck overlooking the bushland around.
* The office/study near the front entrance - perfect for the home office.
* 3 double sized bedrooms all with built-ins
* High ceilings throughout the home.
* Lounge/dining area is large and open plan to kitchen, plus large door space opening onto the rear deck- extending the entertaining area.
* The large wood heater with fan to warm the whole area.
* Fujitsu ducted air system.
* 2 huge, separate linen cupboards- plenty of space for storage.
* Kitchen has stainless steel AEG appliances, incl 5 burner gas cooktop, elec oven, dishwasher & 2 deep sinks.
* Separate toilet and hand basin- for those times when entertaining.
* A media and a rumpus/family room in different zones of the house for privacy and comfort.
* The laundry has plenty of cupboard space too.
* Bathroom has a large tub, shower, and sep toilet.
* Additional powder room beside family room.
* Rear deck overlooking nature reserve and Tamborine Mountain. One end is reinforced for the installation of a spa.
* Dble insulation in the roof for increased comfort.
* Security cameras throughout the home.
* Tiled floors through living and kitchen, quality carpet in bedrooms and media room.
* Extended size dble garage with epoxy finish on the floor, plus a separate dble garage plus workshop- fully insulated.
* Bore to 95 mtrs which fills a sep 22,000 ltr water tank, and is connected to an irrigation system with 13 pop-up outlets- fully computerised Toro Evolution system.
* 2 x 22,000 ltr rainwater tanks.
* 5kw Solar system + solar Hot Water System
* Generous sized wood front door and stone work fascia at the front entry
* Concrete driveway
This property is terraced around the house and slopes gently toward the back boundary.
Come and inspect this home.