The vendors have put their signature on this stunning home and the renovations have added a whole new dimension to this property. The expansion has blended old with new and they both compliment each other, oozing with character and charm.
There is plenty of covered outdoor area to enjoy our beautiful Queensland weather and an inviting tropical salt water pool.
Some of the features include: High ceilings * timber flooring * French bi folding doors * Parents retreat * Study/office * combustion heater * air conditioning * fans throughout * bore * sheds * seasonal creek.
• House is made from Silky Oak
• Old house was moved in from Mt Gravatt
• Has bore and spear pump
• 2 x water rain tanks
• Solar power 5kw
• Septic tank
• Gas for hot water system is for en-suite only – remainder of house is electric
• Approx 27 years old
• Vacant possession in 30 days
• Fruit trees on property – cherry, mandarin, peach, pear, mango, orange. Lemon, lychee and other exotic fruits
If you are looking for a property with a difference and the Wow factor, you must check this one out!